Duties & Responsibilities
- Creating and implementing workable and innovative Sales and Marketing strategies targeting corporate clientele.
- Meeting and showing prospective clients around the facilities.
- Initiating client relationship management activities to enhance loyalty as well as retention plan.
- Seeking out and targeting new customers and new sales opportunities, initiating action plan to approach and secure new business for the company.
- Advocating for a positive client experience: demonstrating proactive problem solving, investigating complaints and acting on feedback promptly.
- Building effective internal and external customer relationship.
- Providing reports to the Head of Department regarding performance and competition.
- Developing good PR to create and maintain visibility for the Company brand.
- Analyzing sales statistics to determine business growth potential and performance trend.
- Leading researching and maintaining up-to-date data on market segmentation, customer analysis, competitor analysis.
- Observing short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures for the Sales and marketing team
Required skills and qualifications
Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
Minimum of 1 year working experience in a similar position.Sound knowledge of Sales and Marketing.
Comprehensive understanding of the hotel business.
Excellent written and oral communications skills.
Customer-focused and a team player
Proof of previous sales success.
Strategic planning skills are an asset.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales & Marketing Representative) firstname.lastname@example.org INDICATING YOUR EXPECTED SALARY AND DRIVING EXPERIENCE