Job Description/Duties and Responsibilties
- The supervision of all cleaning staff focusing on their performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and their behavior whilst on duty
Ensuring that a first class cleaning service is delivered to all areas within the offices
Reviewing work schedules and staff rotation schedules
Ordering and issuing of cleaning materials
Monitoring of all cleaning activities in all Cytonn offices and giving weekly reports
Ensuring all staff are aware of the Health and Safety policies and procedures
Inspect cleaning standards for both offices and common areas.
Oversee staff attendance, discipline, grooming, motivation and career development
- Keeping duty schedules and roasters
- Help in the recruitment, training and orientation of cleaners
- Ensuring all staff are aware of the Health and Safety policies and procedures
Skills/ Qualifications Requirements
- Previous experience with a cleaning company environment
Previous experience of managing a team
The ability to implement and adhere to standards and procedures
Health and Safety experience
Good interpersonal skills
Any cleaning qualification or equivalent is also desirable, but not essential
- A team player and problem solve.
- Must be self-driven
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Diploma in relevant field
How to Apply
Qualified Candidates to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating their expected salary
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.