- Participate in the brand strategic planning process and develop action plans and measurement tools for brand campaigns.
- Lead the marketing research to obtain relevant information, including the development and implementation of brand audit studies and focus groups.
- Implement the marketing plans by working with internal and external suppliers to deliver in a timely manner and on budget.
- Deliver internal and external presentations regarding new product introductions, marketing materials, business objective and communication strategy.
- Coordinate the preparation of reports of brands’ performance review.
- Degree in Commerce, Business Administration or other related discipline.
- Professional marketing training.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in brand/marketing/account management.
- Proficient communicator at all levels.
- A good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research.
- Ability to manage different projects at the same time
- Demonstrate creativity & initiative and require minimal supervision.
- Possess top-level interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skill
Qualified Candidates to send their CV to email@example.com indicating their expected salary .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.