Job Description/Duties and Responsibilties
- ·Work as part of the company’s core development team, creating features and optimizing existing functionality.
- ·Deploy code on a daily basis.
- Create high performing and scalable solutions.
- Taking initiative and working independently.
- Follow-through from project inception through design to detailed completion.
- Iterate on solutions based on internal and external feedback.
- Participate in design process, gathering requirements with team members.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and performing code reviews and general reliability.
- .Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Be able to integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience.
- Be able to participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our algorithms and product.
- Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Support the entire application life cycle (Concept, design, development, test, release and support)
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Liaise with product development team to plan new features.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Such other tasks as you shall reasonably be required to undertake from time to time.
Skills/ Qualifications Requirements
- University degree or diploma in a bachelor’s degree in computer science
- A strong set of programming skills.
- Minimum 4 years working as a software developer.
- Must showcase the projects completed over the years.
- React Native app development experience.
- Strong responsive development skills.
- Solid understanding of mobile design patterns
- A team player and problem solve.
- Must be self-driven
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
Qualified Candidates to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating their expected salary
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.