Our client is looking to fill the positions of Secretary.
Location: Murang’a County.
Salary : Ksh 30,000
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- Typing, preparing and collating reports
- Organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Managing databases
- Prioritising workloads
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Liaising with relevant organisations and clients
- Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
- Logging or processing bills or expenses
- Acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant area of specialization or Higher Diploma in Secretarial Studies from KNEC or recognized institution or examining body.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Secretary.
- Must be highly proficient with multiple Microsoft office systems and other related software.
- Should be an excellent communicator, a good listener and dedicated to detail.
- Be able to work perfectly under strict deadlines and pressure.
- Possessing tenacious attitude, friendly, honest, trustworthy, respectful and flexible.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, independently or as part of a team.
If you qualify ,send your CV to email@example.com , indicate Secretary as your subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.