Job location: Nairobi
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Handle inbound calls, emails, webinars, and respond efficiently to customer questions.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Managing and processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Monitoring social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where on different online platforms.
- Analytical and proactive approach to online engagements.
- Support the goals set in the marketing plan.
- Diploma or relevant degree in customer service.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Should be computer-literate.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience working with customer support.
- Must be well organized and possess excellent telephone, computer, written and oral communication skills.
- Having problem solving skills.
- How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Care Representative) to firstname.lastname@example.org .Indicate your expected salary